GLOBAL KNOWLEDGE for Relocation • Local Living • Culture • Business • Travel
Since 1993 World Trade Press has been dedicated to providing large-scale databases of country information to schools, libraries, academic institutions, global businesses, NGOs, and government agencies. Our content is wide, deep, and insightful, and is relied upon by more than 1,300 organizations worldwide.
Internally, we are a team of professional researchers, writers, editors, graphic artists, content designers, database experts, and webmasters. Externally, more than 160 freelance writers and researchers have contributed to what is the world's largest and most comprehensive database of country information.
Our mission is to provide users with the global knowledge they need to be informed global citizens.
- What personal documents should I bring?
- How do we stay safe while abroad?
- What are the legal issues?
- How do I stay connected?
- What should we bring or leave behind?
- Do we need insurance for moving?
- How do I move with spouses and children?
- How do we stay organized while moving?
- How do I find schools for my children?
- How do I find an apartment or house?
- Should I bring my pet with me?
- How do I care for my children while abroad?
- Should I rent or buy a house?
- How do I establish a bank account?
- What security precautions should I take?
- How do I get around the city?
- What is the local business experience?
- How are business meetings run?
- What is correct local business attire?
- What is the local decision making process?
- What are some key facts about the country?
- What is the climate like?
- What are the customs for the country?
- What is daily life like?
World City Guides
- What is the local cuisine?
- What are some places to visit?
- What activities are available?
- What are the national and local holidays?
- How do I accommodate my disability?
- How do I call internationally?
- How do I save money while traveling?
- What are some tips for living abroad?