Relocation • Local Living
Culture • Business • Travel
Since 1993 World Trade Press has been dedicated to providing large-scale databases of country information to schools, libraries, academic institutions, global businesses, NGOs, and government agencies. Our content is wide, deep, and insightful, and is relied upon by more than 1,300 organizations worldwide.
Internally, we are a team of professional researchers, writers, editors, graphic artists, content designers, database experts, and webmasters. Externally, more than 160 freelance writers and researchers have contributed to what is the world's largest and most comprehensive database of country information.
Our mission is to provide users with the global knowledge they need to be informed global citizens.
- What are some key facts about the country?
- What is the climate like?
- What are the customs of the country?
- What should we bring or leave behind?
- What is daily life like?
- How do I rent an apartment or house?
- How do I find schools for my children?
- How do I find fitness clubs, gyms, and social clubs?
- How do I get a driver’s license?
- How do I get a local bank account?
- What are the usual greetings and courtesies?
- What are the national and local holidays?
- What is the local cuisine?
- What are the national symbols of the country?
- What are local superstitions and folklore?
- What is the local business experience?
- What is the local decision making process?
- How are business meetings run?
- What is the local negotiating style?
- What is the correct local business attire?